RULES FOR SUBMISSION
1. All contributions should be original and not published elsewhere or intended to be published during the review period.
2. To ensure high quality, all papers will be thoroughly reviewed by the RCAE 2019 International Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance, significance, and clarity.
3. All accepted papers must be presented by one of the authors who must register for the conference and pay the fee.
Full paper should be 5-8 pages including paper title, authors' names, abstract, keywords, figures, tables, references and appendices. Full paper, prepared according to Paper Template, should be submitted as PDF or MS files to Online Paper Submission.
You may submit more than 1 abstract. However, presenters that are accepted for oral presentation will be permitted to give only 1 oral presentation. Additional accepted abstracts will therefore be poster only. Notification regarding abstract acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the submitting author.
TYPES OF PRESENTATION
The presentation times for oral sessions are listed below:
1. Contributed presentations: 15 minutes
2. Invited talks: 20-30 minutes
The last 2-3 minutes in each presentation are set for questions and discussions.
Poster sessions are scheduled for selected papers that may be better presented with greater visual details, allowing attendees who share interests similar to yours to study and restudy the information and having discussions one-on-one. For poster sessions, the conference provides each presenter a bulletin area where the speaker can mount a poster [60 cm (W) ´ 80 cm (H)] and provide flyers of the research, if any. Note that authors must be around their bulletin area during the poster sessions to present their research and answer questions.